ABOUT Waklert 50
- Waklert 50 medicine is a treatment alternative designed especially for those suffering from narcolepsy. Narcoleptics are people who have an extremely abnormal sleep pattern caused by various reasons such as extreme stress, anxiety, and even extreme tiredness. The main purpose of this type of medicine is to control the person’s sleeping pattern. This can be achieved by prescribing different medicines that help the patient to have a normal sleeping pattern and thus enable him or her to lead a normal life and therefore avoid the occurrence of narcolepsy.
Waklert 50 USES
- The medication can also be used for non-narcolepsy-related sleep disorders. Some of these conditions are restless leg syndrome, sleep apnea, and insomnia. have narcolepsy in addition to other conditions. These medications are very effective, as they provide quick and instant relief from the symptoms of narcolepsy. The recommended frequency of taking narcoleptic medications will also depend on your doctor and the severity of your condition.
WAKLERT 50 DOSES
- The dosage of Waklert 50 medicine should be prescribed by your physician. You should never exceed the recommended dose. Your doctor will also tell you how often you need to take the medication so you do not take too much of it. The Waklert 50 medicine can be purchased online. It can also be purchased through your regular drugstores.
- In case of the missed dose, immediately take it after you remember. But, don’t consume overdose
- In case of overdose, immediately consult your physician.
- Narcolepsy refers to an abnormal sleeping pattern that results in excessive sleepiness throughout the day. Narcoleptics are constantly tired, but they do not have the sudden attacks of insomnia experienced by most people who suffer from the condition. narcolepsy is more common in people nowadays and about half of all narcoleptics eventually learn to control their sleeping episodes through various techniques. Fortunately, for the majority of narcoleptics, early diagnosis and appropriate treatment are available.
- Narcolepsy has no cure; however, there are several ways to control the disorder and prevent the onset of cataplexy. In most cases, narcoleptics can maintain their normal activities and work even when tired, although their performance is less than optimal and they may not remember anything of their recent activities.
- Narcolepsy and cataplexy are often confused, and some people believe that the two conditions are caused by similar conditions. However, narcolepsy cannot be caused by exhaustion or injury; in fact, it is not related to sleep whatsoever. It is believed that the disorder develops in people who have a shortage of serotonin and endorphins (which are natural pain killers and mood enhancers), causing excessive and prolonged periods of deep sleep. In narcoleptics, the symptoms are often mistaken for signs of cataplexy, such as loss of muscle tone and weakness, slowing of muscular and nerve function, and a temporary loss of eye coordination.
- The only way to determine if narcolepsy symptoms might indicate cataplexy is to consult a doctor. If the narcolepsy symptoms do point toward cataplexy, the physician may want to undertake tests to rule out other diseases that mimic narcolepsy, including diabetes, tuberculosis, hypothyroidism, Parkinson’s disease, thyroid dysfunction, and other thyroid disorders. These conditions do not cause a cataplexy-like response in the eyes. However, if these conditions are ruled out, then a sleep disorder is suspected. If tests result in the conclusion that the patient indeed has narcolepsy, a treatment plan should be drawn out in order to help them cope with this disabling illness.
- Treatment of narcolepsy includes a combination of medications and cognitive behavioral therapy. This type of therapy aims to control and eventually eliminate the sleepwalking habits of narcoleptics. Narcoleptics commonly take a combination of sedatives, anti-depressants, and sleeping pills in order to control their symptoms.
- If your cataplexy begins to occur when you are asleep and are not aware of it, you can have the condition treated by a physician. If you exhibit excessive daytime sleepiness or cataplexy, you should see a physician. Your physician will perform a test known as a polysomnogram or PSG to determine if your brainwaves are exhibiting abnormal activity. If you are suffering from narcolepsy and experience cataplexy episodes, you will likely also experience excessive daytime sleepiness.
- There are various types of medications that are used for this condition and the most common is the Waklert 50. The medications for narcoleptics are available in the form of pills and tablets. You must take one pill every evening before you go to bed and another one just before you wake up in the morning.
NARCOLEPSY SIDE EFFECTS
- Some people experience some side effects of narcoleptics. These may include dizziness, increased heart rate, fainting, blurred vision, dry mouth, upset stomach, itching, or a feeling of constipation. It can also cause sweating, trouble breathing, and lightheadedness. Rarely, there are some patients that experience hallucinations, unconsciousness, seizures, or coma when taking narcoleptics for a long period of time.
- Due to its effectiveness, Waklert 50 medicine is very popular. Many people prefer this type of medication to antidepressants and different types of antipsychotic medications. The medications are also less expensive compared with other treatment methods. There are various options when it comes to treating depression and anxiety.
- This type of medicine is usually taken for a short time frame to deal with mild to moderate depression symptoms. It is very effective in reducing negative thoughts and feelings. When taken regularly, the patient can expect to see improvement in just a few weeks. However, some people do not react positively to the medication and have to try alternative methods to deal with their depression problems.
- The positive effects of this medication are also proven in studies conducted on animals. The results of these studies showed that the patients became more lively and alert and they showed an improvement in their memory and their learning capacity. They showed an increase in their IQ and in their attention span.
- Some of the common side effects of this type of medicine are drowsiness and fatigue. These side effects will subside once you stop taking the medication. Other minor side effects are nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation.